Support The Arts

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

OMG you had me going there for a minute Bay Bay!


Like, WHOA.

It shook me to the core when you closed your @xAlyMichalka account the other day. I wondered if it could have been something I typed or left laying around your yard. I'm an imperfect person.

Seeing dreamteam28 denying that you were the real Aly Michalka and not seeing you at Valebrity couldn't shake my faith. But when you so abruptly closed your account... Like, WHOA.

With just a little poking around, my faith in you was rewarded when I saw that it was all a joke. Bay Bay, you actually had set up another Twitter account!

I know it's you because you still ignore my messages =D

Remember, I get you! It didn't take me long to realize that you were just trying to shake off the dead weight so that the REAL FANS would find you.

You're such a whip Bay Bay.

I Love you more than ever,
Your Baboo
Jim McCray

No comments:

Post a Comment