Support The Arts

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Alyson ... Michalka I am your biggest fan.

Aly. Alyson. Bay Bay. Michalka. @xAlyMichalka

I am your biggest fan, and my love and appreciation for you simply cannot any longer be restrained to 140 characters or less. It's losing me Twitter followers by the minute.

Do you remember when we first met? I know you do Bay Bay, and I do too because I went back and screen-captured it. I was so inebriated with emotion that even now to look back it seems hazy.

Trust me though, you made my dreams come true when I saw the next morning that you really were following me back. That's when I knew that we were more than just friends at Twitter, and when friendorfollow.com confirmed it as well my heart swelled even more than usual.

Since then it's been so magical, hasn't it? God, it seems like some unseen magical hand just squeezes out my 10, sometimes 20 private messges to you a day. You're so cute to pretend you don't get them- but you can't fool me. I favorited that one tweet where you less-than-three'd me. What did it say? "yeah <3"

I get you Aly. I know what you're thinking all the time. It's like we're always having a question and answer set at Radio Disney in my brain- even when I'm just wishing I could fall asleep for a few minutes like a normal person.

But you are worth it. You give me so much back. I'll admit that maybe I've never actually seen you in a film or was able to sit through that Lifetime Movie; heck I may not even know what the hell kind of name Michalka is, but I did see the episode of Phil of the Future (is that the name? Hahaha just kidding Bay Bay) where they made a copy of you! I was able to watch that one a lot because you were all over it! LOL! I can't believe it! Here I am talking about it and it's still running on a loop in my attic space. Guess I REALLY AM a big Disney fan, huh?? ;)

Well, you know I love you and I am crazy over that song you did with that other girl! I truly hope you plan to work with her again :D

I'm tired Bay Bay =\ but one more thing.

The other night when you said some people don't think you're famous (or something like that) it made me sad because that isn't true!! There always seem to be people going in and out of your house, but even if that weren't the case, I am a big enough fan to cover the whole world with your fame!

I love you Alyson Michalka! I'm your best friend and your biggest fan! So write me back already Bay Bay!

Your Baboo. @gymicrae

Aly Will U MaRRY mE?


Mobile Blogging from here.


Satanic Music



The Onion

No comments:

Post a Comment